Thursday, January 5, 2017

College Acceptance

I have recently gotten accepted into Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland. I have already submitted my reply saying I will attend, and I am veryyyyy very excited about it! It was my dream school, so I applied early decision this year, and luckily, I got in. I think the best part of this, aside from the fact that it is an amazing school, is that I do not have to wait for my acceptance/rejection letter like my friends do. They are really nervous about hearing back from colleges, but the nerve-racking and anxiety-filled waiting session is completed, and happiness ensued. :)

1 comment:

  1. First of all, YAY!! SO PROUD!!! and secondly, early decision is great; I did the same thing, and nothing's better than saying, "I'm in like Flynn!" Congrats!

    ReplyDelete