Thursday, November 10, 2016

Behind the Scenes: A Cheater

Okay, listen, cheating may be looked down upon, but you have to give me credit for how much work it takes to keep up! It takes a certain level of talent in order to properly keep up with two boyfriends.
Texting can be complicated...on more than one occasion, I have replied to one boy with "you too" after he asked "what's up?" Flirting while responding quickly to two boys is almost impossible, as they want instant, perfect replies. It's hard enough to do this with one boy, let alone two! Luckily, they're both totally in love with me...I mean, who wouldn't be?

Dates are by far the hardest. How do I explain calling Chad "Brian" while seductively sharing a strawberry milkshake!? "Sorry, Chad, that's the name of my new fish that we keep in my basement so you'll never see him..."

Sometimes, to be more efficient, I'll go on two dates at once! We will meet up in the movie theater, and I just alternate between the two films. The only issue with this is that they probably think I have severe bowel issues when I'm gone for 15 minutes at a time...

The best part of having two men lust over me is the constant shower of gifts and compliments. I get double the Christmas gifts and double the love. Honestly, it would be perfect to have like 5 boyfriends. I would have no problem finding 3 more men to date (I could get any guy I want, watch out ladies), but juggling 2 is hard enough.

The most awkward part is making out with them. Chad is obviously the better kisser BY FAR, so while kissing Brian, all  I can think about is Chad. Brian doesn't notice though, because my attractiveness and amazing lips conceal any of my deeper, real feelings...if I even have any haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment